• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Teleports

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Request by: dumsmurfen

MapEditor: News - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia
Tutorial: Archez

ID(S):
[1387] Teleporter
Magic_Forcefield.gif

Do you want to make a working teleporter?

Ok, first of all, go to the part where you place your teleporter, and follow the instructions below.

Right, we want to go to that highlighted tile (green), with the teleport that is in the north-west.

tutorial1.png

Place your mouse arrow over the tile you want to get teleported, you will see the coordinates here:

tutorial2.png

Then, right-click the teleporter and choose "properties".
This window will come up:

tutorial3.png

Change the coordinates for the X, Y, Z that the mapeditor showed you when you placed your mouse arrow over the highlighted tile.
Must be like this after changing the coordinates:

tutorial4.png

Have fun, and a happy mapping!
//Archez

You are welcome. Any tutorial that is needed, I'll do my best to do it. :)

It is better to put TP right click on it write cordinates of itself and cut him and paste somewhere else, it is much faster :)

It is better to put TP right click on it write cordinates of itself and cut him and paste somewhere else, it is much faster :)

This is about creating a teleporter, not copying one. Read the tutorial again, if you did before... :huh:

This should be common sense for most people, but thanks for the tutorial. Could prove to be very useful for n0bs.

Ehh I mean like it is faster to fill it out, than writing somewhere cordinates or jumping from place to place :)

Copying what? my tutorial is about creating a teleporter, and... you can't copy something that doesn't exist yet. :eek:

He mean like, Just put the teleport where you want it to go, when you right click on it properties, you can see the x, y, z write, copy the teleport delete it and paste it where it should be.

I'm doing the same ;)

Back