• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Television System

Godely

Reaction score
I just finished the famous TV System seen in servers such as the old Pokemon Online. The idea is simple: you stand in front of a "TV" (or any object you want to use as a TV), use it, and then you'll get a channels dialog with the broadcasts on air. You choose one and your game vision will change to the player that is broadcasting the channel. When you close the broadcast channel, your screen vision will go back to your character.

I tested it against A LOT of exceptions and fixed it all... and now that it's all done, I was wondering if I should just publish or sell it. Would anyone here be interested in buying it? If you are interested, would you want it to be exclusive or could I sell it to as many people as I want to? Is just that I don't know if it's really requested cuz I never see people talking about this system =P

Anyways, waiting for your feedbacks (and not insults for any obscure reason .-.)

:D

P.S.: only for tfs 0.4

I know, but I posted here cuz it's a discussion of your opinion upon the release :p

I know, but I posted here cuz it's a discussion of your opinion upon the release :p

didnt read it right :eek: but u could release it for free or sell it i guess, but i only seen about 2 people asking for one before so it may not big so big of a product if u sell it in my opinion

lol i agree with blez i have seen a tv system been alrdy relesead at br forum!

Oh, is this what you are talking about ([8.54] Tv / Cam System - XTibia - A sua comunidade de Tibia e OTserv)?

Well, unfortunately this can barely be called a release. They just downloaded a random Pokemon version and posted the really bad scripted scripts, and they didn't even release the source changes - and there are a lot of them. It's full of bugs and it doesn't even work if you are using a normal version because all of the functions were made based on the fact that you were using it for a Pokemon server. So basically it just works if you download their Pokemon version and you'll never be able to have access to the sources =P

I'd say release it, this is Open Tibia after all, we should freely share what we find/make with each other

I'd be interested in this if it were released. I don't have the money to pay for it but I wouldn't mind donating a bit if it were.

Would enjoy looking over it.
Already planned doing it myself for fun, but my computer is done :)

Back