• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tell my brother What is Ipchanger from otland

srhrich

Reaction score
This is a little fuck up. but my brother think that IPCHANGER FROM otland is keylogger or hack (Whatever) ... please explain what is ipchanger.

STUPID question, i know!!! Tell him what is it please!

This is a little fuck up. but my brother think that IPCHANGER FROM otland is keylogger or hack (Whatever) ... please explain what is ipchanger.

STUPID question, i know!!! Tell him what is it please!

It does not contain any keylogger.
OTLand ipchanger is developed by Mark, creator of OTLand and Shadowcores.

If he thinks it is infected, scan it or don't use it.

If he doesn't trust IPChanger, use OTClient and browse the code to see if it's clean. https://github.com/edubart/otclient
He dont Play ot :D He are like 344 rp on antica :D and he will not lose like 60kk or more and eq to 100kk :D..... and i get my old acc bcs it was hacked idk Why.. I think it was a crack someone but i format my pc So it should be Clean with keyloggers... he just wondering.... Bcs it is doubel xp on Rl 2x 18-29 i think it was like that

PLease comment more :D

Back