• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tempel Position! confusing

2sexy

Reaction score
Hello

Ok iv searched on this everywhere but havent found a good
sulotion. so its my players when they die they lose there positions and i have to set it to them again, and i dont have time for that.
So i have checked everywhere , the positions are good in aac config,

what should i do HELP ;D

thankz!

THIS IS REALLY URGENT ;)

Last edited:
You must open your map and find where it says "Edit towns" and set the temple position there.

Ok buy if i allready have venore,thais,carlin, does it depend on what number u have before too? ; like 1-venore, 10-thais, 12-carlin

and if i put 1-thais , 2-carlin 3-venore , in xampp config. it doesent work right+ have have to put same number or?

:D thanks for replY

Yes, you've gotta put the same number. TownID=1 = TownID=1, ya, you get the deal.

Yes i removed towns from map and re created them, it was like 1-thais , 2-carlin , 3-venore...

And then i Went to my xampp config, and filled in 1-thais, 2-carlin , 3- venore.. ;D so i think this works.

i juste have to wait untill next person comes and tell me something is worong if not it worked;)

thankz for helping,

Back
Top Bottom