• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Template : Eclipse

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
This isnt for tibia, yet im working on a tibia template right now.

Well this is the third template ive done, working on HTML, ill add a link to FTP so you can see later.

I had influence from a tempalte i saw before, it was quite nice and i molded mine after it.

Anyways feedback is welcome'd.

Eclipse_Template_by_Breakdown01.png

and here's a smaller scaled one. Please note i did shrink the image :

PreviewTemp_by_Breakdown01.png

The way it works when the HTML is done, is that the background will be static, meaning only the upper layers will move. The BG itself will not. Im about% done with the slicing, im taking it slow cause im a novice at slicing. Once that done comes the hard part for me, the HTML. Which im not too familiar with. Ive been reading some tutorial's but i just might have to get someone to do it.

Of course PSD's will be supplied for the banner + patch. I dont know when i'll beable to release it but ive got a few people who actually really want it. However i just might release it privately meaning to just one server i guess. Anyways, let me know what you think.

Would be nice to see it more filled. It looks good and it is a simple layout :)

Back