• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved "Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator"

Prox Plox

Reaction score
Hello!
When I try to join the server it says:
Code:
"Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator"
But I have the account manager in the right position, in the the config.lua file

I dont get it:confused:
Help please

SOLVED
I changed the account magaers town_id in the database

Last edited:
Hello!
When I try to join the server it says:
Code:
"Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator"
But I have the account manager in the right position, in the the config.lua file

I dont get it:confused:
Help please

I had the same problem but that was because the temple position was wrong in the mapeditor. So it said that I was citizen of "city 1" but in mapeditor the temple position of that city was 0x 0y 0z so I was getting the same message. After changing it it worked fine maybe you can try the same?

Hey,

Do you have a website?
What do you mean?
I had the same problem but that was because the temple position was wrong in the mapeditor. So it said that I was citizen of "city 1" but in mapeditor the temple position of that city was 0x 0y 0z so I was getting the same message. After changing it it worked fine maybe you can try the same?
I thought that was the problem too, but it still dosent work. :confused:

wow, that helped.

Now I have logged in as account manager but I cannot create new account on the server. Next obstacle :D
maybe use website account maker. and use Remere map editor to findout what Town ids are there to setup on your website nobody uses account manager

maybe use website account maker. and use Remere map editor to findout what Town ids are there to setup on your website nobody uses account manager
I was not able to properly configure any website account manager. Therefore I try to do it manually in mysql but I keep getting errors. I cannot even copy existing in game testing account to create a new one ;/

I was not able to properly configure any website account manager. Therefore I try to do it manually in mysql but I keep getting errors. I cannot even copy existing in game testing account to create a new one ;/

Follow this video, next time try to open a new thread instead a bumping an old one from 2016. It's all ok! No worries on bumping, just is a good practice for the next time! Regards

Follow this video, next time try to open a new thread instead a bumping an old one from 2016. It's all ok! No worries on bumping, just is a good practice for the next time! Regards
Problem is lots of schema dont have default value for columns and the acc makers cant just set null because they were made long time ago when php must have done that by default or something im not really sure as never before had those errors myself but now even setting up nekiro + znote u get no errors whatsoever and u have to go to apache error log which is already stretch of skill for people who dont know how to read errors
Post automatically merged:

We are coming to an era of said gatekeeping by technology

Back