• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position is wrong?

Reaction score
Hello. I have tried to log in to my rl ot 8.60 and when i try to log in it says Temple position is wrong. Whats wrong? and how do i fix it?

Are you using AAc or just Server config.lua?

Change the Temple Position to the right Temple Position u can find them out by open the Map with Remeres Map editor press and hold ctrl+t there u can see the Towns with Temple Positions.

Im using the Config.lua only. But i figured it out. I need to change the version its looking for alot of monster sprites that isnt implemented in the version such as draken mobs and so forth so now the destro just loads abunch or error messages. xD

Change in your config.lua and database the positions.
Yeah as i wrote before i found the problem and it was that the save didnt happend so the position didnt change! But now i need to fix the monsters. But i ditched the idea of RL and started mapping my own stuff instead :D i noticed that its more appriciated when someone maps something completely new! :)

Back