• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple Position is wrong

theroyal

Wassup :)
Reaction score
Temple Position is wrong, every new character can't login it says :Temple Position is wrong
i've tryed to fix the temple position in the players samples from the acc maker and i tried to configure the temple position in config.php, but still every new character can't enter the game world any ideas on how to fix this?

i've checked it already before the position is 0 0 0 and the townid is 1 the town id of thais in my server is 2

Could you post your config.php? (Sorry for the delayed answer).
As well as your database, export it as a ".sql" file from your phpmyadmin. And send them to me as a private message here. :)

By the way, do you want the players to have town ID 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, do you want the players to have town ID 2?
Players have townid 2 because thais is townid 2 i want them to spawn in thais that's why it has to be 2, and i can't upload the database because i have alot of my passwords in there which i can't share. why do you need it?

I understand why you don't want to share your database. That was the reason why I pointed out that you should send it as a private message.
I think there is some errors in the samples, could you send me an image of any sample?
By the way, are you using the newest version of Geisor?

Sorry for such a late answer..
Well, it seems like it should work, maybe you need to set the
Code:
posx
posy
posz
to the correct position, but normally you don't need to do that.
If you create a new character, ( a sorcerer) could you send me the same images of that character, it would be easier to compare them. What position is set in config.php, is it the correct "spawn tile" in Thais?

Back