• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position wrong!

spiderpig

Reaction score
I made a custom made map and got it all working, the account manager starts in the correct spawn spot.

Now here's my first problem:

once a character dies and are suppose to spawn at the same place as the account manager, it says "Temple position is wrong, contact the admin."
Where do I change the temple position in this case?

Got some other problems, so why not just hand all cards on the table at the same time!

Second problem:

How do I make quests?
like the chests I edited the chests at the correct spot and put items inside it, but once I open the chest it gives me all items but it are not saying "You have found..."
How do I edit this?

Mappers, advices please? :)

And last but not least, third problem:
You can logout in combat, why is that? should i map "no logout zone" or something.
This seems really weird to be fully honest, advices?

PM Me or post in this thread, thanks

Last edited:
You can easily fix this by opening your mapeditor, go to map/edit towns, and set correctly all the towns, the IDs are automatically insterted (IN RME) and then you just go to your config.lua file and change the town id from 0 to the town you want to be the initial one.

Good Luck.

Back