• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple Position

Zadin

Reaction score
Hey all,

I tried to login on my new server but ill get the following error: Temple position is wrong. Contact with the administration.

I also changed it in the config.lua.
-- Account Manager
accountManager = "yes"
newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32241
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 20
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = "no"

Can someone help me with this problem?

/Zadin

Last edited:
look into your map with RME and take the ID of temple and position, then post here

you can take the table players from your db?

Hmmm I am at work at the moment so I can't do anything now but i will try, thanks for helping!

/Zadin

look into your map with RME and take the ID of temple and position, then post here

you can take the table players from your db?
Here are the screens

Are you using Account Manager to create character? If so, is newPlayerTownId correct?
Hmm... I think yes.
newPlayerTownId = 1
And Thais ID is 1.

open rme and make Ctrl+T And Make Added Town And Make Town1, 1000,1000,7 and town2 too the same position and try to open
I've tried your option but didn't work...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I am at work at the moment so I can't do anything now but i will try, thanks for helping!

/Zadin

Here are the screens

Hmm... I think yes.
newPlayerTownId = 1
And Thais ID is 1.

I've tried your option but didn't work...

Please read the rules and stop double posting, Rules for the Support board

Try setting the positions in your config.lua to 0 and make sure you got a town with the id 1.
As long as you got a tile there and that the town (ctrl+t) is set to that position it should be fine.

Please read the rules and stop double posting, Rules for the Support board

Try setting the positions in your config.lua to 0 and make sure you got a town with the id 1.
As long as you got a tile there and that the town (ctrl+t) is set to that position it should be fine.
First of all sorry for breaking the rules of the support board.

I tried ur option but it didn't work at all :/

So far I tried this..

And in the config.lua I got this:
-- Account Manager
accountManager = "yes"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 0
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 20
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, when you change values in config.lua, did you make a new character and tried to login?
Are you sure temple position in RME is: X = 32369, Y = 32241, Z = 7, TownId = 1?
Do you have a column in players table like "posX" "posY" "posZ" or something like this?

What tfs version u use?

So far I tried this..

And in the config.lua I got this:
-- Account Manager
accountManager = "yes"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 0
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 0
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 20
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0

First of all what position should the player spawn at? You got 2 towns, one seems to be at an RL map position (32k * 32k) and one evo / custom (1k * 1k)
Make sure it's the correct id.

Then you posted a pic of your account, that dosn't really help show your player column insted and the position values.

Also why do you write this "First of all sorry for breaking the rules of the support board." and then break the same rule 20 min later?

Back