• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

temple positions

kyle

Reaction score
help me out here.
i died in the orshabaal spawn and when i try to log in now it says that i am in a wrong temple position. AND WHY THE HELL DO ORSH'S RUN!!!!!????? thats probly the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen one of the strongest monsters in the game runs thats really stupid you should change that to prevent future aggrivation.

It's probably your spawn position, whether it's missing the coordinates or you just have to edit them. I'll tell you some what-to-do:

Go to your database and check so everything is right there, also open your mapeditor to check exactly what your coordinates are. Check so they've been written in config.lua, and in your database on the account manager (w.e you're using, you never mentioned that). After that, try to login at your character to see if the problem has been fixed.

Please use your imagination, it isn't hard to fix if you really are trying and focusing on what you're doing, also you need to think "smart", I've never had any problems like this, but I know it's probably because of... what I said.

Wish you goodluck, and hope you'll fix it, and as I said, use your imagination and test things, you gotta take some risks man! ;)