• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temporary graphic designer for your service [OPEN]

Considering the quality of your work, I wonder what you're doing here and not on some actual freelancer website such as Fiverr.
Or maybe you are, but with that portfolio, I'm certain you can gain a successful following and get hired pretty regularly with good compensation.

In any case, we appreciate having you and I will contact you if it becomes necessary in the future. Great stuff!

Considering the quality of your work, I wonder what you're doing here and not on some actual freelancer website such as Fiverr.
Or maybe you are, but with that portfolio, I'm certain you can gain a successful following and get hired pretty regularly with good compensation.

In any case, we appreciate having you and I will contact you if it becomes necessary in the future. Great stuff!
In the competitive landscape of platforms like Fiverr and other industries, standing out can be challenging, especially when I'm not entirely confident in the quality of my work as a graphic designer. Despite my best efforts, I often find it difficult to attract clients, even with a strong portfolio Bright64 - Student, Interface Designer | DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/bright64/gallery). The saturation of graphic designers in the market only adds to the complexity, making it a constant struggle to distinguish myself and secure projects

In the competitive landscape of platforms like Fiverr and other industries, standing out can be challenging, especially when I'm not entirely confident in the quality of my work as a graphic designer. Despite my best efforts, I often find it difficult to attract clients, even with a strong portfolio Bright64 - Student, Interface Designer | DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/bright64/gallery). The saturation of graphic designers in the market only adds to the complexity, making it a constant struggle to distinguish myself and secure projects
Well, you should have confidence, because this is premium stuff. Anyone here would agree with that.
Have you considered trying to contact a company and get hired for a monthly salary to begin with while you build a reputation in the industry as well as being able to show on paper that you've done so?

I have no idea what country you reside in other than that you're in Europe, but if you show your work to a company that specializes in graphic design; marketing or something. I'm confident they would hire you, I've seen people work in the industry with good pay with half the skills.

Just some food for thought. 👍

Well, you should have confidence, because this is premium stuff. Anyone here would agree with that.
Have you considered trying to contact a company and get hired for a monthly salary to begin with while you build a reputation in the industry as well as being able to show on paper that you've done so?

I have no idea what country you reside in other than that you're in Europe, but if you show your work to a company that specializes in graphic design; marketing or something. I'm confident they would hire you, I've seen people work in the industry with good pay with half the skills.

Just some food for thought. 👍
Well appreciate all those nice words :)

Back