• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Temporary Lua Tags

tetra20

DD
Solutions
Reaction score
I Was Thinking About Adding A Lua Tags that is 100% similar to code tags so all the code which is registered with lua like this

Lua:
BlaBla

will be like this

Code:
BlaBla

Because it is really hard to copy any code.You Don't have to make a good lua Tag Codes.

Thanks
(Temporary)

A Small Suggestion But It Might Be Good

I Was Thinking About Adding A Lua Tags that is 100% similar to code tags so all the code which is registered with lua like this

Lua:
BlaBla

will be like this

Code:
BlaBla

Because it is really hard to copy any code.You Don't have to make a good lua Tag Codes.

Thanks
(Temporary)

A Small Suggestion But It Might Be Good

too late xD
few guys before you request it ..
maybe mark works on it , maybe not xD

Do you mean so that the lua tags that already are posted, gets tabbed? In that case im in, rly suxs to download scripts that aren't tabbed.
And the colors etc, can be worked out later on, but how it looks atm, is horrible xD.

@Mark Couldn't
Lua:
 tags just use the same container as [CODE'] tags until then like it was suggested by op

@Mark Couldn't
Lua:
 tags just use the same container as [CODE'] tags until then like it was suggested by op[/quote]
I Can Use Code Tags as container but i am talking about old threads with lua tags it is hard to copy a code or c++ code

Back