• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming TERA Online by Enmasse (US Version) | Fey Forest | Otland Team |

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Information:
Click
Server: Fey Forest
Type: PVP65
Guides: Click
Discord: Click
List of people playing (add yourself please!): Click
Streaming: DamonEU, ...
Does playing from EU on Tera US acctually work? - "So far I have no lags/dsyncs at all" (Damon)

So @HalfAway and me have decided to start TERA Online.
TERA is a free to play MMORPG developed by Blue Hole Studios and published by Enmasse (in the US) and Gameforge (in the EU). Due to Gameforge being extremly money hungry and the Enmasse Shop being waaay better priced aswell as them being ahead in terms of patches, events and dev releases aswell, we will play on the US release of TERA published by Enmasse.
We are looking to run instances together, level&quest together and ofc HAVE FUN!
So why don't you join us? We are more than happy to have ya!

In regard of our old thread, I would love to see our former players playing again aswell!
Taggin' ya all: @Ceejzor @EpiC1337 @noobwars @blademan111 @Runes @Lifer420 @Bintzer @Raggaer

If you would like to join hit any of us up on discord or via PM and join the fun :)

VmuZi5W.jpg

orkxed.png

I played this game some time ago on EU server. Not bad, but got boring fast.

So I meet Gerald of Rivia :D
B8UbZdl.jpg

Rift > tera :rolleyes:
Rift is a very good WoW clone, I agree but TERA feels fresher and doesn't feel like a WoW clone either (although some might argue it prolly is... in a way).

Last edited:
Come back to Tibia nub :C
Having lots of fun atm :D

Killing a Big Fat Mob in Desert with @HalfAway

a6anWAp.jpg

Entering Dracula Land :O

Sbq2R4z.jpg

3LgAoa6.jpg

Doing some creepy Dracula Dungeon:

WvVlAyK.jpg

Flying to the high castle even though I'm told "You can't fly any higher," :p

agK7h5Y.jpg

GETTING BUGGED IN THE AIR :D I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! WITH MY BROS TO THE SKY!

wZiDmUI.jpg

9VrbnDZ.jpg

Telling @MatheusMkalo @Okke to check this thread out :D

Having lots of fun atm :D

Killing a Big Fat Mob in Desert with @HalfAway

a6anWAp.jpg

Entering Dracula Land :O

Sbq2R4z.jpg

3LgAoa6.jpg

Doing some creepy Dracula Dungeon:

WvVlAyK.jpg

Flying to the high castle even though I'm told "You can't fly any higher," :p

agK7h5Y.jpg

GETTING BUGGED IN THE AIR :D I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! WITH MY BROS TO THE SKY!

wZiDmUI.jpg

9VrbnDZ.jpg

Telling @MatheusMkalo @Okke to check this thread out :D
I played this game when it was in korea religiously with a few friends, and then no-lifed it when it came out years ago in NA. Such an amazing fun game, especially with friends hunting BAM's (Big Ass Mobs). However the end game on the NA/EU release was insanely disappointing and we quit within a week. This was years ago though, so if they fixed that then it's a solid 9/10 mmorpg

I played this game when it was in korea religiously with a few friends, and then no-lifed it when it came out years ago in NA. Such an amazing fun game, especially with friends hunting BAM's (Big Ass Mobs). However the end game on the NA/EU release was insanely disappointing and we quit within a week. This was years ago though, so if they fixed that then it's a solid 9/10 mmorpg
Im not at endgame...yet but found a lot of nice ppl to play with during just 2 days and having loooots of FUN :)
I also love flying around in MMOs xD

Im not at endgame...yet but found a lot of nice ppl to play with during just 2 days and having loooots of FUN :)
I also love flying around in MMOs xD
The combat is one of the best in MMO's, after Black desert online's combat.

The combat is one of the best in MMO's, after Black desert online's combat.
Yeah combat is incredibly fun :D BDO combat is even more fun but BDO has quite some flaws which stop me From playing it^^

If I have time I'd start all over again. Even if I had to start over on NA servers (which means leaving behind a lot of stuff and maxed out chars on EU).

TERA is still one of the better RPG's around.

Haha I welcome you guys any time :)

Removed my name from the list due to I'm not playing anymore. :S

i tried this game in the past didnt like it i found dragon nest to be a better action combat mmo

Back