• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Terplan ats recruting

murphy

Murphy oldschool forever!
Reaction score
Terplan OT Server

HISTORY - Terplan OT Server

In the Empire sociaty Tavera noble warriors Johnny, Albert and Torin were responsible for organizing the war. They were 3 subrinha the great Emperor Lord Kin Sid One morning Muslim warriors invaded the Empire Tavera and there was a great massacre, where several people died incluzive Emperor Lord Kin Sid ...
With the death of Emperor Lord Kin Sid, the Empire Tavera began to be administered by their subrinha. But they were very greedy and not agreed to divide the immense Empire Tavera. Thus there was an agreement, the Tavera Empire was divided into 3 cities:

CITY MAIN Terplan: This city is known as the "main" because it is a great trade and a huge circulation of money and goods.

Arakmun deserted city: City with a bad climate for the agricultural system but has a large number of weapons, tombs and secret passages that will be extremely useful in wars that led to another continent.

CITY ICE Svergon: It is a city frozen due to its location. It is a sparsely populated town but this town is a large number of artisans which creates a small movement of money.

It was decided that Johnny would get the main city ... Albert occupy the deserted city ... Torin and occupied the town of ICE!

And that was the creation of a new empire ... Empire Terplan.

All of this was good ... each emperor with his Empire! Cities prospered increasingly ... Everyone lived in peace! But one day there was barbarian invasions! The Empire and the Empire Cheliano Velus joined together to wipe out the Terplalinos. If Johnny, Albert and Torin not be done with this war they would all be destroyed. So they decided to appeal to invocations prohibited. They invoked the great Gods Orshabaal, Ferumbras, Morgaroth Apocalypse and the most feared gods brought death, war and destruction! Ferumbras brought emperors of the Empire and Empire Cheliano Velus to a large empty space, says the legend. That, after the war years have passed and there is no rule in the word war ...

greendragonbig.jpg

RATES - Terplan OT Server

EXPERIENCE RATE (FIXED): 8x
SKILLS RATE (KNIGHTS / Paladins / Druids / Sorcerers): 12x
MAGIC LEVEL RATE (Sorcerers / DRUIDS / KNIGHTS / Paladins): 6x
LOOT RATE: 2.2x
MAP: MAP WITHOUT MANY DETAILS WITH VERY SIMPLE RPG!
NOTE: AS RATES MAY BE CHANGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DECISION OF THE TEAM!

Team - Terplan OT Server

MAPPER - I Murphy / Vaga / Vaga / Vaga
HOSTER - Decided it still has a / is looking
GENERAL SCRIPT: Vaga / Vaga / Vaga
WEBMASTER: I Murphy / Vaga
DESIGNER: Vaga
COORDINATOR: I Murphy / Vaga / Vaga
SPRITE MAKER: Vaga / Vaga
CLIENT EDITOR: Vaga / Vaga
HISTORIANS: I Murphy / Vaga

AS PART OF THE TEAM? SIMPLE! FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:

NAME --
NICKNAME --
AGE --
CARGO --
WHY YOU WANT TO ENTER A TEAM? --
TIME ONLINE (AVAILABLE) --
CONTACT (MSN or SKYPE) --
COMMENTARY --

WARNING: NOT FOR PRECIZANDO GODs / GMs / TUTORS!
Only members of TEAM IS GOING HAVE!

Thanks for the cooperation of ALL!

Galera, remembering that a server is EXTREMELY NEW

MY MSN: [email protected]

GROUP NO MSN: [email protected]

no man no is the server is one ATS used somenthing tibia sprites.

yes map its 40% thank mizo for comment ;D

Arakmun City
citye.bmp

city.bmp

Last edited:
Back