• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Terraria. The most time wasting game ever!

Wolfsong

A Black Hat
Reaction score
So yah, I was sitting in class doing nothing when me and my friend found a game called Terraria.
It's basicly a little bit like Minecraft but in 2D which gives me the feeling of being a kid again!
I personally like this game better then Minecraft because there is soo many bosses and missions to do and it keeps getting more and more things to do for every week that passes.

To play this game you need the game client which can be found Here.
And a server client which can be found Here
This was direct uploads straight from my computer with the files I use so I think they should work since this was how I gave them to my friend.
Any questions just leave a reply :)

Guide to start the game:
1. Open TerrariaServer inside the TerrariaServer folder and follow the instructions.
2. Open the client file inside Terraria 1.1.2
3. Press multiplayer and write your IP. (For single player you can use 127.0.0.1)
4. Done!

Regards, Eric

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Only one need to have to server file going if playing more then 1 on the same server.
PS2. I have spent unlimited time on this game so ask me anything or use http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Wiki :>

You forgot about XNA studios!

And i wasted like a week on the game and after a while of aloneness its gets kinda boring if you dont have any friends to play it with D:

btw i soloed all hard-mode bosses and got all the epic armors xD

Hehe it never gets boring if you try to get all the awesome items such as the grip thingy so you can climb everywhere :>

@axas: Well.. I have been playing since when they announced the beta. So a veeery long time :> But try it ;)

@Xon vanetta: Aaah that was what it was called.. Ivy whip xD Took me way too long time to farm that jungle xD

Last edited:
I used to play this back when it was in beta, good game but i just have got bored for playing for so long.

HAXXOR! Lol'd xD

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking about posting some screenies to show people how awesome this game is really :>
Any opinions?

Last edited:
Back