• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Terraria. The most time wasting game ever!

Kinda digging with shovel.
Is anyone still playing this?
I used to enjoy the game after mastermode release, got hyped a lot.
Right now after the patch notes (lot of changes) i feel like devs do not play their game. Lot of gameplay changes (longer grind for no reason). Rather than trying to make game more open to different gameplays (allowing fast early tactics to get items) now we are forced [hardcore] to boring fishing, most cheese tactics to kill bosses early now are harder. I enjoyed playing different builds but right now it takes too long for me to grind the items.

Kinda digging with shovel.
Is anyone still playing this?
I used to enjoy the game after mastermode release, got hyped a lot.
Right now after the patch notes (lot of changes) i feel like devs do not play their game. Lot of gameplay changes (longer grind for no reason). Rather than trying to make game more open to different gameplays (allowing fast early tactics to get items) now we are forced [hardcore] to boring fishing, most cheese tactics to kill bosses early now are harder. I enjoyed playing different builds but right now it takes too long for me to grind the items.

Try "Core Keeper"

Its Terraria, Stardew Valley and Valheim in one.

Back