• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Terrible problem with Remere

Trannitis

Reaction score
Hello, i downloaded a version of remeres which support 10.41 files. When i create anything with this version and save it then i cant open it because he dont see remeres program to open it. I clickng and appearing a something like " u cannot open this file because u dont have a program remere" but i just a minute ago create a map woth remeres. Can u solve my problem? Its terrible, and i dont know what to do

I just cant open w afile which i created a one minute ago :/

Last edited:
Open first RME / CTRL + O / and search your archive, //
and to solve the problem when you open the file you need to chose a program to open it, go to where you have the exe of remere's and select it. (and always load with this program)

Ok bro, ctrl +o solved it, i now canopen it throught a remere. But i dont have remeres in .exe i donwoaded it packed with .rar its possible to do something from unpacked files?

Yes, i have downloaded without install like you. you only need to search RME.exe of your folder , and it will be the same.

Open you otbm file, it will says you you not have any program to open it. Click search program in Windows /it will give you a list of applications installed, go to search other aplicaction, and find your RME.exe

Last edited:
Back