• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TES V: Skyrim

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Anyone as anxious as me to play this?

Trailer:
[video=youtube;PjqsYzBrP-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M[/video]

Gameplay:
[video=youtube;PzbLxmb4xY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbLxmb4xY0[/video]

Its unique and awesome. You can do anything. You can imagine to be anything in games created by Bethesda. Like Fallout 3. You can do billion things...

No, I'm not looking forward to this. The game looks cool tho.

Still haven't got a single exaple. I have to admit I haven't watched alot of the gameplay/trailers, but it doesn't look any special to me. Give me an exaple on all the amazing things you can do

Well, Dragons are not scripted. They can show up any time. It doesn't matter what level are you.
You can play in First person mode and Third person mode. Possibilities are millions. You never know what are you going to stumble upon.

(Current post is about Oblivion)
Its basically an open-world game, where you can literally do what you want, when you want, if you for example don't want to make the main quest, just dont talk to the NPCs that give them and do everything else in the game, you can join the Dark Brotherhood, an assassins guild where you get to kill people for money; the mages guild where you can do some quests that'll guide you on how to become a great mage; you also have the thieves guild that as the name says, their missions are for you to steal stuff from other people, and a couple more.
You then have houses to buy in each city, the houses can vary from a small hut to giant manors, you can battle in arenas to get money, you can invest in shops if you're a good merchant, you can perform the missions for the Daedra(basically demons) to get unique artifacts, become a vampire and survive by drinking blood and much more

And if you want, all this can be made with either separate chars or the same character, be a bow-wielding arch-mage, be a fiery battlemage by training both magic and combat, be a vampire necromancer and control the undead or become the most powerful invoker in the world by being able to summon tons of monsters, etc.. the possibilities are endless!

This is all without mentioning mods cause if I did, I'd spend the rest of my night here :D

tl;dr
TES IV: Oblivion is great, Skyrim will only be better

I meant the current post I made was about Oblivion, not the thread itself :p
I havent posted about Skyrim as I don't know all the features it has so I don't wanna lie, so I just talked about Oblivion that I know so well

Still haven't got a single exaple. I have to admit I haven't watched alot of the gameplay/trailers, but it doesn't look any special to me. Give me an exaple on all the amazing things you can do

There is something called YouTube, nowdays. It's not that hard to just write YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. in your browser. Voila, you can watch videos...

TES has been the most experience giving RPG game's I've played, I didn't like Morrowind too much, because I couldn't figure out wtf i was doing, oblivion was epic in itself, I didn't like fallout series at all, i havent played new vegas but fallout 3 i hated (im probably the only one) but as neon said, its going to take RPG's to a whole new level.

Back