• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Test

yoger

Reaction score
Can anyone test if darklands.ath.cx 7171 works from outside?
Accmaker inside no website yet.
Thanks

One more test please, when i'm trying to login at 127.0.0.1 after picking character got error 10061, what am I doing wrong?

Tried restarting, but when i set ip in config to 83.21.166.110, which is my shown by whatsmyip i get 10061, but if i try to login when it's 127.0.0.1 there's no problem. Ip changer is still set to 127.0.0.1 to login through localhost.

used net to check my ports, and they're fully open

Thats the way i do it. In config, I've got global ip to host it, but changing clients ip to 127.0.0.1.
Well as far as I know windows, I'll try restarting system at first then try other things

Same thing after restart, no idea whats wrong, ports are opened ip at config is global, and connecting to localhost. Could anyone try to get in to the server, afaik it's 8.54-8.57

Last edited:
ehm a question.. do you use a "gaming" computer (which u are using now?)
And a server computer(that you have your tibia server at?) if so... then ofc you couldn't access it by 127.0.0.1 and global ip. If you are in the same network as your computer, then use the LAN ip (router ip as you said)

Back