• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Testers for Evolution server

Erik J

Reaction score
Hello! :)

I'm looking for people here who would like to try out my new, custom made Evolution server. Your job is to basically test the server, hunt monsters and do some quests and also explore new areas. Of course you need to be seriously about this I dont want any testers who would try in anyway to destroy or abuse. I wont be giving out any donations or customs things, so dont even try to ask me. I am sure that you will be affected by lag because the server is now running on my local computer, and my internet is not that good.

Eventually, when I feel that everything is ready, I will launch the server with perfect marketing. No date is yet choosen. (I will make another thread with this later on.)

FYMUdGz.jpg

Naxtie made the temple, credits to him.

k6RqUAc.jpg

dnkiRUI.jpg

Some information about the server: Version: 8.6. Low staged, custom Evolution with alot of features, events. War systems, all kind of cool scripts (specially custom ones).

I will choose around 4-8 testers for the server, no more.

Post a application after this template:

• Name:
    What is your real name?
  • Experience:
    How long have you been playing Tibia? And why would you like to test this server?
    What is your contact information? And do you use Skype?

You can apply with a template or send me a private message!

Here is my other thread which I made before when I was looking for a mapper, If you want some information or just wanna apply.

http://otland.net/f61/mapper-custom-server-151907/

Erik J

Last edited:
You should place this on the advertisement ;p

That's not my Idea.

I just want some players. If I put it on adverstiment I will probably get more players, and I dont want it like that.

Last edited:
Name:
Lukas Hult

Experience:
I've been playing RL-Tibia for 5 years and OT for 4 years. I have also not so much to do, so... Why not test a new server? Is it good, then I stay!

I do got facebook but I gonna give you my Skype -> lukas.hult

That's not my Idea.

I just want some players. If I put it on adverstiment I will probably get more than 5 players, and I dont want it like that.

It is more structured to have it like this, thats why I have the application template. And when they have tested I will continue to talk with them after.

I got your point now. ;x

Name:Dizzy Killer/Dizzy Knight.
What is your real name? Lewis!
Where do you live? London
Experience: Had many ot's over the years and now i want to help someone else out! My most successful was Fallenshadow's- 70-80 players. I'm always a good mapper.
How long have you been playing Tibia? And why would you like to test this server? Played tibia for about 4-5 years now,You server looks pretty awesome and it will be fun, also i have alot of free time on my hands at this moment.
What is your contact information? And do you use Skype? Lewis.pump - skype

OMG, It's a perfect server!! Great map, few bugs and nice heal. Well, the mana heal wasnt so good but or alse!! Great ot

Recommended! ^^

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

Position:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

Name: Axel Westling
Experience: Ive been playing tibia for about 9 years now (Im 16 soon 17 btw) and i would love to try this server becouse i wanna se an Evolution ot succed anytime soon and want to be a reason why.
I can alsow help you with the things i find is wrong and what the server is missing becouse im able to make some lua scripts(Not a pro).

Might got some time to spare.
Name: Dunder/WibbenZ
Experience: Playd tibia for x amount of years, since around 08 I think? At otland since 08, scripted pretty much since then(lua,php,html,MySQL) I got alot of experience with tfs 0.3.6, 0.4 and rl maps, evos. Got 2 servers im working on atm, one evo one rl map. Not the best on MySQL but can fix some of the things.

Might got some time to spare.
Name: Dunder/WibbenZ
Experience: Playd tibia for x amount of years, since around 08 I think? At otland since 08, scripted pretty much since then(lua,php,html,MySQL) I got alot of experience with tfs 0.3.6, 0.4 and rl maps, evos. Got 2 servers im working on atm, one evo one rl map. Not the best on MySQL but can fix some of the things.
Contacted

bump!

What Is My Name : Ahmed
Where Do I Live : Egypt
Do I Have Any Experience : Hmm. I play real tibia since 2002 then stopped at 2008 and start test OTS old school till Evo :D also I have a little experience with scripting and coding :)
as i'm working now ~!~ i'm trying to add attackspeed attr for item in 0.2 and 0.1 and fix more thing in this dead trunk :p
Why Do I Choose Your Server : I like to test peoples servers to explore every thing and tell about bugs and give ideas about server
How Can You Contact Me : [email protected]

Back