• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Testers Needed

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been working on a 10.98 Evolution based server called Valor Online for quite a while now, and if everything works out right, then I should be releasing the server very soon. I've been doing as much testing as possible myself and I'm pretty sure I have most major bugs sorted out, but could really use some help from the community before release. I know there are some really talented people here that with some input could help me to take the server to the next level.

Any contribution would be really appreciated, even if you only have a short time to contribute it's still extremely helpful for me! I'll include the specifications of the server below, and I really hope you enjoy the server! Please feel free to message me on OtLand or through the discord server channel (invite link found on valor webpage). Give your feedback as much as possible, I really want this to be a fun server for everyone.

Thanks peeps!

[Server Information]
Distro: TFS 1.3
Client: 10.98
Map: Customized Evolutions
Rates: Stages
1-7 120x
8-49 90x
50-79 70x
80-99 50x
100-129 25x
130-149 10x
150-Unlimited 5x

Skills rate: 50x
Magic rate: 25x
Loot rate: 10x

Includes tons of custom quests, items, events, pets and much more!

promo.png

Still needing testers! You will be rewarded with valor coins on server release. Help a brotha out! o/

- All area spells revamped
- Some unique and some recreated quests
- Daily Reward Chest
- Rename your favorite weapon
- Pet system with evolutions and unlockable spells
- Bags may be used as a quiver
- Unique Slot machines
- Rare and Legendary weapon drops
- Lots of custom items and monsters
- Much much more!

Events:
- Mazerunner (Unique)
- The Purge (Unique)
- Zombie
- Capture the Flag (Custom)
- Last Man Standing
- Boss Rush

NOTE: Also searching for some experienced gamemasters for release.

hydrakken.png lizards.png

Tested this a bit and it seems to have great potential, just needs some more ideas and advices and testers so come on people, try it out and give opinions :)

Back