• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Testers

Powtreeman

Reaction score
I need testers on my server. Test quests, Hunting grounds, everything possible.

you will be rewarded with in game items the more you find things that i already dont know about.

the best tester or testers will be rewarded with GM or tutor position.

This server is still in beta phase but it is online for the public.

server name: wonderland.no-ip.org
version: 9.6/9.61 if one doesnt work try the other
port:7171

sounds good! expect a player named "Zero" :)

- - - Updated - - -

yo! it won't let me connect to the server! I see the "account manager" option but once I enter, it pops open an error message!

try again in a few minutes sorry. im trying out some new things and rebooting the server

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to add monsters to this new folder im trying so its going through every single one that it cant load lol. i have a ton of monsters on my map

no problem, I'll log back on in like 10 minutes? Or just post whenever it's up, no rush :)

Its up. I couldnt wait anymore and i looked through the folder and it turns out it was just an old backup that i should have deleted

Yo! Expect me to connect later on.. I am Honeyboo's/ Zero's cousin.. Glad to help out expect to see me my name shall be "Neo"

Back