• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

testing new nature style~

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
well, this was a quick 20mins piece of crap. i personally dont like it that much, i cudve done better, but im just kinda getting into a specific nature style for something, and this is wat i came out with. be honest; if u think it sucks, then say it. i dont really expect to receive any good comments on this so idc really. anywho, here it is.

pandora1.png

credits to Neon for inspiration, ideas, and trees =P

Last edited:
You said i'd hate it, to be honest i actually like the left side of the river :D Some parts were a little overspammed though. But hey, it's pretty nice <3!

yeah, the forest itself is supposed to be really thick and hard to traverse through, but i needa find a way to make it look nicer though =/

No credits :( I go emo now ;(

Just kidding, looks goodie :>

it's walkable :D its pond water basically but your feet still show on top of it. Cip needed to make it so your feet sink in mud or something...

Good, very good i like this mapping... maybe too more this water plants...

muffinnih.jpg

It's plumpkin.

@topic: Gogo emma, post more :D i'm workin on a part atm btw AVATAR RULEZ

Yeah, my first fail attempt. But I've been drawing a lot irl while I don't have my laptop and I got tons of ideas for mapping. Not too mention custom sprs from avatar r gunna be added in the near future

I really can't wait to see more Pandora mapping!!! I've been trying it out myself but it's so hard.. But thanks to your mapping and some pics on the net, I've managed to get some stuff together. Only thing I'd change from your screens would be remove the rice type grass from the river, doesn't quite fit really. But either way I love it :D

Back