• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tf 1x+] [event] battlefield_x4

Nice! Someone told me that this battlefield (I know because u didn't even changed the archive's name) is the best one. Could you give the credits? Or are u just an angry fake user? Would be nice. :)

Nice! Someone told me that this battlefield (I know because u didn't even changed the archive's name) is the best one. Could you give the credits? Or are u just an angry fake user? Would be nice. :)
fake user? use the same user for months.
everything is in the script code

what I know can be a 'skeleton that doesn't stay on'

😴

fake user? use the same user for months.
everything is in the script code

what I know can be a 'skeleton that doesn't stay on'

😴

Was a joke. I didn't even understand what you meant.
This script was made by me and isn't complete. Please, send the missing scripts (movements, globalevents, creaturescripts and plus) and be a gentleman, give the credits for the script and map author.

Map credits: RadBR
Script credits: worthdavi

afternoon! xD

Was a joke. I didn't even understand what you meant.
This script was made by me and isn't complete. Please, send the missing scripts (movements, globalevents, creaturescripts and plus) and be a gentleman, give the credits for the script and map author.

Map credits: RadBR
Script credits: worthdavi

afternoon! xD
well if you did it yourself. I'm happy with you proving it by releasing what's missing.

I received this event together with another and this one in particular was said that the 'dev' did not give any support and several corrections were made.

if you prove that you are the 'creator' I will be contacting a mod to put the credits.

stand up ;)

well if you did it yourself. I'm happy with you proving it by releasing what's missing.

I received this event together with another and this one in particular was said that the 'dev' did not give any support and several corrections were made.

if you prove that you are the 'creator' I will be contacting a mod to put the credits.

stand up ;)

Ok m8. How you wish. xD

Back