• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tf 1x+] Event Roulette

Evil Puncker

I know nothing
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
pretty interesting, like CS:GO crates 😁 I like it, thanks

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Lua:
    if itemId == 26555 or itemId == 8982 or itemId == 26457 then --check if it is the ID of the LEGENDARY item
        broadcastMessage("The player "..player:getName().." has won "..item:getName().." from the roulette!", MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE) -- if it is a rare item to send in the broadcast

for _, pid in ipairs(getPlayersOnline()) do
            if pid ~= cid then
                pid:say("The player "..player:getName().." has won "..item:getName().." from the roulette!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY) -- if not legendary, send a common message
            end
        end
    end
end

This part does not work :p doesn't announce if a player gets that item.

Kuantikum

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been testing this script in Nostalrius 7.7 version, but the script just doesn't work and there is no error in the log. "RealOTS 7.7, it's based on TFS 1.2".

Can i have some help ?
How to install that ?

Thx!

I've been testing this script in Nostalrius 7.7 version, but the script just doesn't work and there is no error in the log. "RealOTS 7.7, it's based on TFS 1.2".

Can i have some help ?
How to install that ?

Thx!
Is it a mod ?

Last edited:

denkan97

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Got the script to work! But cant understand the chance to get a reward can anyone explain?
@PAPACU Nice work!

495302cff2bc3c36f840e12bb2ce66a6.jpg

OP
OP
PAPACU

PAPACU

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I could say how I configure it because I see that nobody explains it if it could explain me, to be able to integrate it

I would appreciate it very much
no mystery download all the code is comment

Janusz1337

Reaction score
i make at lever id 1946 action id 18562 and i cant use lever ? tfs 1.3

~~Fixed

Last edited:

Acubens

Old Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
For some reason not working for me, i just edit the positions from left to right, but items appears in first and last tile only.

1618288642927.png