• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action TFS 0.2/1.0 system.lua (Questsystem)

Didnt touch the global at all
Heres my actions -

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/Yr7bb/actions.xml

Limos, Thank you so much for your help that made it work for me :-D

1/2014 10:00:33] Warning: [Event::checkScript] Can not load script. /scripts/quests/system.lua
[29/01/2014 10:00:33] data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua:96: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 9) near '<eof>'
i got this error when i tried to use your first script in the op

Did you copy the whole script?
It's tested, so it can't give an error like that. I've tested it again with the script in this thread to be sure I didn't made a copy/paste mistake and it works.

Last edited:
idk why but when I open the chest i get the item and it returns
"You have found a reward, but you don't have enough space." and then i can do it again... you know why?
It's some kind of error i cant figure what it is, i know it is something right here:
if(doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, reward.uid, false) ~= RETURNVALUE_NOERROR) then
result = "You have found a reward weighing " .. getItemWeightByUID(reward.uid) .. " oz. It is too heavy or you have not enough space."
else

it was working before, i don't know what i've changed that now that is a bug i cant fix

Which server do you use, do you have enough space in your backpack, do you use the script on the first post in this thread?

@Limos I was using the Printer one which is very similar to this, then i tried this one and the error was the same, i checked the backpack and there was slot avaiable, then i tried without anything in hands, and got the same...
I dont know why :/

PS: i'm using tfs 1.0 from the mark's github and a few scripts from Printer FORGOTTEN-ORTS and some scripts i've edited/made myself, but the system.lua i've never changed, just tried this one after i got that error

quests_bug.jpg

Last edited:
Back