• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC TFS 0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit) Addon NPC with 8.6+ addons (based on jolle_jkpg's script)

Launian

Tsuki~
Reaction score
This script's based on jolle_jkpg's script, and it asks for specific items for each addon.

These are the outfits I've added to the script; everything else was done by jolle.

[X] Wayfarer
[X] Warmaster
[X] Afflicted
[X] Elementalist
[X] Deepling
[ ] Insectoid
[ ] Enterpreneur
[X] Crystal Warlord
[X] Soil Guardian

Here's a list of the items used for these addons, plus a list of items that are needed and are given through quests (Mermaid Comb, Simon the Beggar's Staff, etc.).

Please note
you also need to add the mosters that drop all addon items (turtle shells, honeycombs, chicken feathers, etc.), and you also have to either add the boss monsters, or make it so people can get the items from another source (Ferumbras' Hat, Soul Stone, etc.)

PHP:
Damaged Steel HelmetElane's CrossbowWinning Lottery TicketCerion's WTCCerion's WaterhoseBotanist ContainerMermaid CombSimon the Beggar's StaffVampiric Crest

-- WARMASTER --

1st - Tribal Crest
2nd - Serpent Crest

-- WAYFARER --

1st - Old Cape
2nd - Sedge Hat

-- AFFLICTED --

1st - Plague Mask
2nd - Plague Bell

-- ELEMENTALIST --
1st - Mage\'s Cap
2nd - Elemental Spikes

-- DEEPLING --

1st - Obujos\' Shell; Jaul\'s Pearl; Tanjis\' Sight
2nd - Small Golden Anchor

EDIT: So, I added the Crystal Warlord and Soil Guardian addons, plus I fixed some typos and made it so the important info is highlighted on the game console (the deep blue font thingy). Everything's been tested and should work as close to the real addons as possible. Now, the Insectoid and Entrerpreneur outfits I didn't add because they're given through a point system on a quest and by buying premium respectively. So, if you have any ideas as to how we should add them, I'm more than willing to listen.

So, here's the script. Hope it helps.

View attachment addoner_v1.2.rar

Any bug, question or comment, please feel free to leave a msg.

Last edited:
Wow finally one that works with my npc system. Thank you so much this has helped me greatly, repped you for it!

It has some little details, like when a player is not premium and he tries to accomplish one addon achievement, the npc doesn't do a thing and the player gets lost. But it works pretty good. Some adjustments should make everything work. Thanks!

Back