• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [TFS 0.2] I get debug when modifying some stuff at movements.xml

Guitar Freak

_LüA_n☺b_
Reaction score
Hey guys Im a little in a hurry right now so I didnt have time to look around the forum for this one, sorry if its repeated.

Anyhow, Ive been editing movements.xml/items.xml for a while making custom eq with attributes like blue robe adding maglvl or a demon armor with regen and more stuff like that, usually only armors and boots, and no problems, but yesterday I edited the Demon Helmet, the Golden Helmet and the Demon Legs just the same way I do with everything else, but when I try to "look" them in the server, it debugs me (or anyone who does), any idea why this is? or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

You maybe made something wrong on them... change back the movements and items.xml and try to make them easy easy ;) so you dont make any errors.

Because if they worked before, then it's your problem because of changed something.. and which is maybe wrong.. think about that... because they worked before.(maybe)

You maybe made something wrong on them... change back the movements and items.xml and try to make them easy easy ;) so you dont make any errors.

Because if they worked before, then it's your problem because of changed something.. and which is maybe wrong.. think about that... because they worked before.(maybe)

I understand what you mean but, as I said, they never worked, I mean not the legs/helmets, only armors and boots are working correctly, but now Im trying with legs/helmet and they debug..

Im thinking maybe it is just not possible with legs/helms unless I edit the source or something (cause Ive seen it on other servs).

Ty anyways~

Back