• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs 0.2 or Tfs 0.3

Necrox Guy

Necroxia Online Support
Reaction score
Hello i have question,

I have been using Tfs 0.3 since i started my server, but not lately since i've got 200~300 players online the server is crashing like once every day, and sometimes I'm getting the dam "Lost connection To MYSQL during query" thing so i have to close the server and many of my users lost what they have do in the last 30 mins or so, so the question is, what distro would be better, tfs 0.2, or just continue with 0.3.2 or 0.3.4 or 0.3.1 pl2?

and if i downgrade my server to 0.2 that would help me with crashes and specially with the mysql problem? or even if i change the distro i'd get the same crashes? Thanks~

Well, i know that i'd have to change the actions and movements all lots of things to change to tfs 0.2, but if it's worth of it then i'd do it, that's why i wanna do is tfs 0.2 is better than 0.3 or if it isn't

Back