• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs 0.3.5 crash! Rep++

maaah

Reaction score
Hello guy's, i got some problem with TFS 0.3.5....
Well, i use Distro from XvX 0.9...bah; i guess it doesnt matter, it was compiled with the same files...bah, people sayin "i'll nuke your otserv", well, i answered "so nuke it"...it happened with 2 different people....and i noticed a similarity on "attacks" to crash my serv...both people gone to Carlin Depot and they were next to "Liane", the npc that sells Parcels, Letters and Labels, hunf, so, i waited for 3 or 5 seconds, and PUFF, CRASH!
i went to the liane.xml and noticed that there was nothing on script that makes the server crash...
i hope you can help me!

Try removing carlins depot for a while and see if it still happens.
If it still happens then you'd have On to compile with -D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__ and when the server crashes it will generate a file named report.txt and there is your error and you can fix it :)

But first try with removing carlin depot :)

Back