• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X TFS 0.3.5 Player walking through players

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Crying Damson 0.3.5, im trying to make players walk through each others, but for some reason i'm missing something, for instance, if an Admin account with highest group goes ghost and someone walks into me, I'd debug, and when player is trying to walk through another player, it doesnt say its not possible, it shows that you're trying to go inside him (graphics wise), but in fact it just doesn't let him stack on top of each others.. any solutions for this?

Last edited:
download demonia source from forum its tfs 0.4 and only bug with ghost is you can walk through but if ghost logs out everyone debugs on screen :) its good thing tho you can use this to perfectly annoy f*cking botters

I run on this distro currently over 105mb map!

I'm using Client version 8.60 tho, any suggestions?
its the TFS distro that you should look at i use 0.4 i believe but it should work look at my posts i put source code under other walk through players try edit it so it looks same or something or post your walkThrough thing

I'm using Client version 8.60 tho, any suggestions?
So its possible.

For movement blocks in tfs 1.x you look into ReturnValue Tile::queryAdd(int32_t, const Thing& thing, uint32_t, uint32_t flags, Creature*) const func in tile.cpp. Should be similiar in 0.3.5. Anyway for debug events I think forum discussion wont be efficient and helpful. It needs deep diagnosis. I suggest you to move to some 1.x tfs if you dont feel good with cpp

Back