• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS 0.3.6 console ERROR help

Legoland

Legoland OT
Reaction score
Hellu OTLand :D !
TFS 0.3.6 - console error

I dont know whats wrong and I dont have the skills to fix this..
the first error is a:
auto clean house mod from this thread: http://otland.net/threads/remove-house-owner.129065/
and the second 1 is Doggynub's auto db: http://otland.net/threads/advanced-auto-db-clean.107775/

Code:
[06/03/2014 12:48:50] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (SELECT "owner" ,"id" FROM "houses" WHERE "owner" IN (SELECT "id" FROM "players" WHERE "lastlogin" < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 7*24*60*60))
[06/03/2014 12:48:50] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such function: UNIX_TIMESTAMP (SELECT players.id AS id , players.name AS name FROM players WHERE players.name NOT IN ('Account Manager','Druid Sample','Knight Sample','Paladin Sample','Sorcerer Sample') AND group_id < 2 AND lastlogin > 0 AND lastlogin < UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - '2592000' ;)

can some1 be a bro and help me with this? :)
Thanks in advance !! ^^

I have no idea but...
Are you on windows?
And maybe you are using a function that is from a more recent version of TFS so he doesn't recognize.

windows 7 ultimate with costume modified keys and more to make my computer go faster than the road runner :p
i use: The Forgotten Server - Edited By Cyko V8, version 0.3.6 - Edited By Cyko V8 (Crying Damson - Edited By Cyko V8)
and i dont have the source mapp because it didnt come with the serv and my webpage is down atm - costum map

filipus - "And maybe you are using a function that is from a more recent version of TFS so he doesn't recognize."

okay how do i check that if thats the problem? :p always good to look everywhere! ^^

Last edited:
Back