• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling tfs 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)

drax skylon

o.O DrAx O.o
Reaction score
hello
I saw in some global ots that the chase opponent fuction (of the client) is working 100% like global tibia.
but in my ot it's not...for example:
in general options (of the client) player unmark the option "Auto Chase Off" then go kill dragon in chase mode. Okay...in global tibia your char will walk automatically till find the dragon and if you move your char to any direction (for example to avoid wave) you char still will walk to dragon if he run (on red life).

In my ot players try to do it but if they go down to avoid wave and dragon start run away the player stay stopped (but still with chase mode activated).

I know it's possible to fix it cuz I saw many global ots with this bug fixed (for example hades.tibiamax.com) but I need help to fix it cuz everything I did until now doesn't work :p

Thanks guys!
Drax//:ninja:

as I said in the main post I'm with 0.3.6 but I followed the tutorial to change the version of my tfs to the version 8.6 :p

it is not 0.4 =P

Back