• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.6 error with houses

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
Hello! i have the lastest TFS (0.3.6) and the server don't have the !buyhouse command or de /buyhouse command, why?! in the page i can't buy it and the server don't have the commands what i should do?

thats commands in talkactions.xml should be in your server ! or add it and edit the words you want instead of thats
Code:
<talkaction words="alana res" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseBuy"/>
	<talkaction words="alana grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
	<talkaction words="alana sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseKick"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta grav" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseDoorList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta sio" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseGuestList"/>
	<talkaction words="aleta som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSubOwnerList"/>
	<talkaction words="alana som" filter="word-spaced" event="script" value="leavehouse.lua"/>

Back