• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 0.4 tibia 8.6 0xc000007b error

staberek

Reaction score
GitHub
stabberek

Hello, I’m having a problem. I’ve compiled the TFS 0.4 engine for Tibia 8.6, and I have the correct DLLs (since I launched it on my computer and it starts up normally), installed vcpkg packages, installed the latest Windows SDK, updated Windows, reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, installed .NET frameworks, and also installed AIO just in case. Now, TFS 1.5 (which is not for me because I would have to modify all data files) works fine with its DLLs, TFS 0.3.6 also works great (but I can’t compile it in 64 bit in Dev C++, no matter how I try, and I need to modify it because the one provided displays HP and mana normally, I need it in %, so I was looking for a working and adequate engine for me), it launches correctly on my Windows 11 x64, however, on Windows Server 2022 I have a problem, I keep getting the 0xc000007b error, I’ve tried everything I found on the internet and I’m helpless, is there anyone here who could help me?​

You just need to switch to SSE2 and recompile. It will work. Many people have contacted me and I had to provide them with the link. It worked for them.

Back