• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [TFS 0.3.6]Have Warning fail,protocol tcp connects crash by exploits,flood .

kpdo

Reaction score
TFS 0.3.6 has a flaw and I'm looking for where it is not my fault so I tested it on both linux and windows so filtering the packets using raw ip tables, and even remove the udp protocological and even then the hacker package I could using anti-ddos, the fault lies precisely in the application, and a failure that causes the hang and not tfs the connection drops, and as a syn flood, udp flood, so that is not what happens because I have configured iptables and protocological udp drop, then guys someone tell me what and where to fix the fault, I paid for it, I need to fix up because my source has many changes and I can not start from scratch or buy one in case I wanted to know where the fault is paid $ 1,500

Back