• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS 0.3.6 Patch Level 1 - RAIDS

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
This is an example of one of my raids:

Code:
<raid name="Orshabaal" file="raids/orshabaal.xml" interval2="?" margin="?" reftype="block" ref="no"/>

Of course I am using "?" now cuz' that's the problem. I don't know how to 'turn them off', I don't want this raid to run automatically.

Last edited:
@Up
as I've understood, he want the raid, but he doesn't want to run it automatically, not to fully remove it, archez want that the raid work just when he execute it In-Game,

btw learn to read -.-

Last edited:
This is an example of one of my raids:

Code:
<raid name="Orshabaal" file="raids/orshabaal.xml" interval2="?" margin="?" reftype="block" ref="no"/>

Of course I am using "?" now cuz' that's the problem. I don't know how to 'turn them off', I don't want this raid to run automatically.
@Sublime I think you should learn how to read, clearly he said he doesn't want this raid to be automatically.

@Topic, what about putting 0, maybe that should work.

Talkaction script? When you say something it will first message those warnings and then summons orshabaal to position XXX, easy to do.

<raid name="Orshabaal" file="raids/orshabaal.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>

Every 0 seconds there is a change of 0 procent that the raid will be executed.

Code:
11:17 /raid the old widow
11:17 Could not execute raid. (Raid does not exist or other raid is already running)

The old widow line:
Code:
<raid name="The Old Widow" file="raids/theoldwidow.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>

This might be helpful, Sentielo.

Code:
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid Orshabaal
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid The Old Widow
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid Lizard Army
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid Giant Spiders
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid Orcs
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid Demon
[Error - Raids::parseRaidNode] interval2 tag missing or divided by 0 for raid Juggernauts

[Error - TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/raid.lua:onSay
Description:
(luaDoExecuteRaid) Raid with name the old widow does not exists.

My raids:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<raids>
<raid name="Orshabaal" file="raids/orshabaal.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<raid name="The Old Widow" file="raids/theoldwidow.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<raid name="Lizard Army" file="raids/lizardarmy.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<raid name="Giant Spiders" file="raids/giantspiders.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<raid name="Orcs" file="raids/orcs.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<raid name="Demon" file="raids/demon.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
<raid name="Juggernauts" file="raids/juggernauts.xml" interval2="0" margin="0" reftype="block" ref="no"/>
</raids>

Interesting...

Code:
11:22 Reloading raids...
11:22 Reloaded successfully.
11:22 /raid The Old Widow
11:22 Raid started.
11:22 The Old Widow has returned to protect the southern forests.

Thank you.

Back