• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[tfs 0.3.6][summing items]

SonGoqu

Reaction score
Hi, I made an extra potion (ID: 12281), but after buy two ore more of this item i can't sum it as food or another potions . What should I do that I can sum the items, something in movements, actions or items? Or something at the engine - maybe not ;)

Thank you for your reply.

you need to edit items.otb. only 8.57 and lower. no need to edit sources.

Ok, thx I do this with otitemeditor-0.3.9

and I get this information:
Code:
[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

source editing [items.cpp]

items.cpp:
Search for

Code:
else if(Items::dwMinorVersion != CLIENT_VERSION_854)

replace

Code:
else if(Items::dwMinorVersion != CLIENT_VERSION_854)
	{
		std::cout << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
		return ERROR_INVALID_FORMAT;
	}

with

Code:
else if(Items::dwMinorVersion != 19)
	{
		std::cout << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
		return ERROR_INVALID_FORMAT;
	}

http://otland.net/f481/how-make-your-server-client-8-61-tutorial-90537/ copied from this

If you only edit the otb, anyone who sees the potion flask ingame will get a debug because it's not stackable in Tibia.dat?:p

Haven't you already figured that even if you find and patch the source, it'll be for nothing since players will debug?

Edit items.otb file with item editor and tibia.dat with Dat Editor

Great, but when I try to edit the items.otb file I get this error:

Code:
[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

and all starts from the beginning again.

So remove OTB check from items.cpp (a source file)? keep in mind that players will have to download the edited Tibia.dat or they'll still debug:p

Back