• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.6 Won't Start Anymore

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is some obvious solution to this odd problem. I have been running my server for about a week now with 30-40 hour uptimes each run.

What Happened:
I go out for the day (currently server is uptime 40 hours) then around a certain time randomly the server crashed, I thought ok no big deal.

I get home and my time was frozen on windows (#windowsproblems) , So im like okay Ill just restart and put the server back online as usual.

I go to run the server and now it wont start. It's not giving me any errors in console the only thing I might see the odd time is TFS Has stopped working and show me in the more info section fault module (ntdll.dll). Now I cannot figure out for the life of me why a server would run then not start the next moment. I even went back to my backups of days and days before none will start. I even just reformatted my windows. Im stuck here :D Help guys Thanks!

Windows 8.1 (Had no issues prior , so it's not "omgwindows")
Computer is more than qualified running 16GB ram i7 with 3.~ Ghz Processor.
RL MAP
122mb~ map

Can provide more info if needed I just don't know what else I should include. Thanks

Back