• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 - 8.60++ Client?

But the problem is, my scripter said: its just stupid to script on 1.0tfs++ bcus its a bit harder than scripting on 0.4 tfs ^^

But the problem is, my scripter said: its just stupid to script on 1.0tfs++ bcus its a bit harder than scripting on 0.4 tfs ^^

Please tell me who that is, no one can say it's easier coding for 0.4 rather then 1.x.
There is no logic with the 0.x versions, some functions are doCreature some are doPlayer.
Now we use classes and methods linked to the classes and that makes it alot easier to know and find the correct functions.

Please tell me who that is, no one can say it's easier coding for 0.4 rather then 1.x.
There is no logic with the 0.x versions, some functions are doCreature some are doPlayer.
Now we use classes and methods linked to the classes and that makes it alot easier to know and find the correct functions.
And the most of the functions are still working aswell: https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-lua-functions.197202/

Back