• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS 0.4 8.62 - Decrease size map or compile with 64-bit?

that is very common in windows dedicateds, i recomend to rent a LINUX dedi, or increase windows memory, rep if i help

he has 16 gb RAM shouldnt be a problemm well check how much cpu your comp is using while running the map

It doesn't matter if he has 64gb's of ram with a Windows Operating System. Microsoft designed Windows to have a 2gb cap of ram usage on each application. If your application exceeds this it will simply close, shutdown, or disappear without a warning. I don't see why he is having this problem with a 40mb map, but something else could be causing it.

It doesn't matter if he has 64gb's of ram with a Windows Operating System. Microsoft designed Windows to have a 2gb cap of ram usage on each application. If your application exceeds this it will simply close, shutdown, or disappear without a warning. I don't see why he is having this problem with a 40mb map, but something else could be causing it.

windows server 2003 64bit designed for 2gb RAM limit? nuh-uh, but I understand where you're coming from
40mb map should run a dream on that server... try running a linux distro and such, linux is designed for servers, windows just doesn't cut it

well idk much of windows, but when i start in otservers i also use windows 2003 and appear the same thing, since i change to linux all that stop

Back