• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[tfs 0.4] death bug

Venn

Reaction score
when some player died then got debug at tibia client
avqvj4.jpg

also there is 3 body of that person who died
lol

19:44 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Zayawka. He was killed by Shial and by Venn.

Last edited:
Well, I'm sure that'd help very nicely. But there's a lot of files in teh sources and a lot of lines in each so I dunno WHAT to edit in sources. >.>

Also, 500 posts

same problem here (However with TFS 0.2). Posted a thread on the donator board, haven't received any answer so far though. And I have the same error report for that matter.

Well, as a matter of fact I did try. With no success however. The compilation I believe requires either Linux or a compiler other than Dev-C++.
And I have Windows and can only compile using Dev, so unless someone posts a short guide to compile in Dev-C++.. I wont be able to get my 8,6 :p
(Tried Stians guide, but receiving wierd linker errors on compilation (90% of them are related to _Unwind_Resume.. something).

Appreciate any help.

Back