• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux [TFS 0.4] Failed connecting to database...

MemsoriaOT

Reaction score
So, I have a problem, sometimes my server is loosing the connection with MYSQL. It ends up with crash.
Could someone help? I am using TFS 0.4. For help I will of course pay.

In console:

Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: This handle is already connected. Use a separate handle for each connection. (2058)
MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...
Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: This handle is already connected. Use a separate handle for each connection. (2058)
MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...

Doing some research on the issue, and it appears to be a TFS 0.4 exclusive issue.

Most popular answer is to upgrade to TFS 1.1/1.2
Less popular answer is to downgrade to 0.3.7 or 0.3.6

As far as I can tell it's a problem with the database manager.
Between multiple threads regarding the issue, on different forums even, I could not find a response to help solve the issue.

Sorry for the somber news, however someone may know more information then I could find.

Good luck!

Doing some research on the issue, and it appears to be a TFS 0.4 exclusive issue.

Most popular answer is to upgrade to TFS 1.1/1.2
Less popular answer is to downgrade to 0.3.7 or 0.3.6

As far as I can tell it's a problem with the database manager.
Between multiple threads regarding the issue, on different forums even, I could not find a response to help solve the issue.

Sorry for the somber news, however someone may know more information then I could find.

Good luck!

Thank you for Your Answer. I can't upgrade it to TFS 1.1/1.2 (I need to stay on prefix 8.6). TFS 0.3.7 or 0.3.6 had the same problem like TS 0.4.

Back