• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS 0.4 freezes

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, otlanders.
I am experiencing a freeze-like bug. im gonna explain how it happen.
First, i run my server (TFS 0.4 rev3777) everything OK, but then there is a 'pause' in the console (not always).
The console stop running files and nothing happens.
I cant login to game-server (only account) and it wont respond until i press 'INTRO' key on console (or 'enter'). After i press that key the console un-pause.
This issue is not only when i run the server, it could happen when the server is already running.

I need to fix this, i've been trying running 0.4 TFS REV 3777 also the other one 3 compiled by different people. and the problem persists.

Also i've tried disabling all my scripts and mods but still wont work.

Hope you guys help me to solve this issue. :)

@elnelson You are using Windows? Check your CPU usage when the freeze occurs.
Hello, yes im using windows 10 x64bits, 8 gb ram, 3 cores cpu. (havent check how many CPU is using on freeze gonna update after check).
-My map is quite big (42 mb)
-On start it says this
Code:
[18:15:52.545] > WARNING: max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage.
[18:15:52.546] Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

@elnelson You are using Windows? Check your CPU usage when the freeze occurs.
I check the CPU usage and its 40% (normal) x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
@elnelson, Hm ok.
Open your mysql directory software (XAMPP etc)

Search for:
Code:
my.cnf or my.ini

Find:
Code:
max_allowed_packet= X

And change for
Code:
max_allowed_packet= 16776192

Try it.
Hugs!

Back