• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ TFS 0.4 lag walk each sqm

Elite Brasil

Reaction score
Hi guys, I use tfs 0.4 rev 3777 and I noticed that walking on the map there is a certain lag to each sqm.
example: I walk 2 sqms and the char stop, walk more 2 sqm and stop...

I noticed that in other topics people talk about 'maxPacketsPerSecond', but this function does not exist in tfs 0.4?

I never encountered this error using that rev. Any errors in the console? Might be one of your scripts/mod triggering that

yea had it on my r3777 before, in 3884 it should be fixed
think it was something with that UDP packets or something that wasnt enabled

I pay if anyone knows how to fix this walking problem in tfs 0.4 rev 3777.

I faced this problem many years, i tested almost all dedicate servers. But always having lagg and many people told me change ur data etc i changed my data completely but same problem always lagg.

But finally i maded solution.

I know this sounds crazy but thats a solution.

i can help you, please can u do some tests for example open elfbot then put anti dash script and check if you get lagg.

If you u dont get lagg then u need to make antidash script on creatures.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I faced this problem many years, i tested almost all dedicate servers. But always having lagg and many people told me change ur data etc i changed my data completely but same problem always lagg.

But finally i maded solution.

I know this sounds crazy but thats a solution.

i can help you, please can u do some tests for example open elfbot then put anti dash script and check if you get lagg.

If you u dont get lagg then u need to make antidash script on creatures.

Good luck!

how I make antidash script on creatures?

Back