• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 map problem

Lasky

Reaction score
Okay so i keep having this problem;

Im using TFS 0.4 , it is saved with remeres map editor 1.8.8 and it was saved as 8.5 map.

i changed the map to 8.6 and added new zones... when i save the map it works perfectly... if i map again anything it just stop working when i try to run it... dunno why!! (i mean i can modify the server map and play it,, but if i close the server and try to run it again it says TFS has stopped working)

it says saved with 2.1.1 and then stops working... but if i change the map to the original one it works again! (the one saved with 1.8,8 ) maybe is that? or the fact that i changed to 8.6?(no matter if i downgrade the map version from 8.6 to 8.5 it doesnt work)

vUeUA59.png

im using that version of TFS cuz i cant compile this one for 64x GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++
(btw when i try to edit the map from GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++ it says that i need 8.20 tibia folder lol)

i want to start my own map from 0 8.6

wich version of TFS is more stable for 8.6? 0.4 or 1.2?

Im done trying to make 0.4 work... it just doesnt work when i change map...

Btw can someone please help me compiling this [8.60] The Forgotten Server 1.2

i downloaded it but it seems kinda weird, cannot compile to create the exe files... i tried to used my dlls but it says that some dlls are missing.

can please someone compile for windows 64x?!

ill be eternally grateful

Last edited:
Back