• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux TFS 0.4 Mysql connection lost always in the mornings? around 7-8:00 CET

Linken93

Reaction score
Hello!

I've got this problem that my server is losing connection with the mysql database in the mornings. Im hosting at a VPS company. Could It be that?

Last edited:
I mean that server lost connection with mysql. It always happened on my server when I had no optimized mysql database and had same symptoms as you got. What happens with peoples that are inside game? Do they got freeze or they can normally play, their characters are saved but just new players can't login?

I mean that server lost connection with mysql. It always happened on my server when I had no optimized mysql database and had same symptoms as you got. What happens with peoples that are inside game? Do they got freeze or they can normally play, their characters are saved but just new players can't login?

I guess the server lost connection with mysql. People were able to play but couldn't login again.

So my server crashed again at Save and got this in console.

[22:2:04.489] mysql_commit() - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query (2013)
[22:2:04.489] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `value`, `param`, `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1 AND `active` = 1 - MYSQL ERROR: MySQL server has gone away (2006)

Back