• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X [TFS 0.4] Players not invited can throw items to other players houses

bury

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm using TFS 0.4

I've just realized that every players can throw rubbish and other items to the houses that has windows or opened windows.

How can I change this?

I'm using TFS 0.4

I've just realized that every players can throw rubbish and other items to the houses that has windows or opened windows.

How can I change this?
lock the doors close the windows 😂
this is something normal of the game, you can change it by the object builder and item editor to not let items go through them, but this would work for all places and not just houses

u can add this in ur source
and than use this script any error post here and i will help you (isa)
Code:
local function isInvited(houseId, playerName)
    if(string.find(string.lower(getHouseAccessList(houseId, 0x100)), playerName) or string.find(string.lower(getHouseAccessList(houseId, 0x101)), playerName)) then
        return true
    end

return false
end

function onMoveItem(moveItem, frompos, position, cid)
    if((getPlayerGroupId(cid) < 6) and (getTileInfo(position).house) and (getHouseOwner(getHouseFromPos(position)) ~= getPlayerGUID(cid)) and (not isInvited(getHouseFromPos(position), string.lower(getCreatureName(cid))))) then
        doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You cannot throw there.")
    else
        return true
    end
end

Back