• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 Source

srhrich

Reaction score
Hi,

i cant Get Compile the Source..

i need help to do it.

and if anyone wonder why i dont gonna go with 1.3 Think again. then i need to have scripts for everything on the Real Map. When the DataPack and my Map is Done. i just need to get this done and will hopeFully have the Server up and Running and it wont be any ShutDown Ot after 1 week :p

Hi,

i cant Get Compile the Source..

i need help to do it.

and if anyone wonder why i dont gonna go with 1.3 Think again. then i need to have scripts for everything on the Real Map. When the DataPack and my Map is Done. i just need to get this done and will hopeFully have the Server up and Running and it wont be any ShutDown Ot after 1 week :p
You already got TFS 0.4 compiled, You just need help with installing database/AAC and I am not good with that on Linux so I cannot help anymore.
but I hope someone will help you soon.

You already got TFS 0.4 compiled, You just need help with installing database/AAC and I am not good with that on Linux so I cannot help anymore.
but I hope someone will help you soon.
I used to compile for him files + edited them and tested.
This morning PayPal chargeback. gg

I used to compile for him files + edited them and tested.
This morning PayPal chargeback. gg
Too bad, I don't know how PayPal chargeback works but isn't there any way to avoid it? Anyways If he truely did chargeback I think you should spread that so others avoid or be cautious while dealing with him and I also saw before PayPal blacklist but I don't remember if it was for personal deals or OTLand donations.

Back